Cimarron Restaurant Solutions (CRS) Database is geared to chain management and provides corporate with total analysis of multiple units while giving the local manager and chef much more information and feedback on daily progress. This is a very thorough database that is easy to learn and use, and yet very powerful with full inventory control and costing, labor analysis and payroll interface, accounting interface, POS interface and much more.
- Custom Shrink Wrap Database in use around the world with multiple language capability.
- All menu sales and ordering is done through the system and from then on every item sold, used, or discarded is tracked and accounted for with myriad reports giving instant feedback of product mix, profit/loss, inventory on hand, group sales, even waiter performance and tips calculations.
- Live inventory is easily drawn from an updated master database of all vendor items a distributors likely to carry, eliminating most data entry. Pricing is updated as distributor invoices are logged. All price changes are reflected throughout Menu Items and Batch Items in real time or batch mode.
- Currently includes direct hookup to Point of Sale systems by Panasonic, Micros, Aloha, and others.
- The system cuts down on backroom time and makes the daily demands on a chain manager much more manageable, while giving him very precise performance feedback.
- Cimarron Restaurant Solution also offers communications capabilities with Distributors and chain restaurant or franchise headquarters. Sales, invoices, and labor hours from unit level are automatically sent to central accounting and downloaded directly into popular accounting software. Unit installations are automatically updated from the central Corporate database, while central accounting is updated daily by all the unit installations via the internet.
- The system includes Inventory, Menu Items, Batch Items, Vendors, Personnel, Sales, Invoices, Check Out, Email, Gift Certificates, Special Function Menu Costing Projection and much more.